CORDOVA, Ill.- Cordova International Raceway (CIR) in accordance with recommendations from local and state health officials will hold private testing beginning Saturday May 30 and Sunday May 31.
Gates will open at 9:00 a.m., with racing from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for Test-N-Tune only.
Entry is $75 per car and driver. Crew entry is $15 and will be limited to only 3 crew members. Junior entry is $75 per car and driver and limited to 1 crew member. Only 65 entries will be accepted. Registration begins Tuesday May 26 at 9:00 a.m. and can be done by calling Cordova International Raceway at 309-654-2110.
In accordance with recommendations from local and state health officials the following rules must be followed by racers and crew members:
• Crew Members must pay exact change at gate (Cash or Check)
• Temperatures will be taken by CIR EMT team at the gate. Anyone with a temperature of over 100 degrees will be turned away
• Please bring your own pen to sign waivers, forms etc.
• Parking will be accommodated as much as possible following social distancing guidelines
• Masks will be required for entry into facility
• Hand Sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility
For more information about Test-N-Tune call Cordova International Raceway at 309-654-2110 or visit RaceCIR.com.